Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Its been a while...

So much have been going on in my life. From moving to dropping out of school to staying with my friends, I can say these past few months haven't been no joke. I'm just graceful I still got the opportunity to change that and make something out of it. Like the greats always said, "When life give you apples, make orange juice"... Anyways man do I feel terrible. Well more like ashamed. I haven't did a post on here since September! Yet, I be posting everyday or every other day on Instagram and Facebook. But today, I'm going to change that. Starting this very moment, I promise myself that I'm going to make sure I at least write a new post once a week until I catch up beginning February 24, 2014. Until then, I'm just going to post the rest of this week. 

And it begins.....